jpflowerhk.com ("the flower shop"), including the websites under the control of the "company" ("jpflowerhk.com" ("the flower shop"), the official website is (jpflowerhk.com), all respect the individual who provides this website The privacy rights of the data holders shall comply with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the Laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
1. The personal data collected by the company from "jpflowerhk.com" (as defined in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance), includes the following:
(i) The browser's personal computer network protocol address (IP Address) and region, etc., the time of browsing "jpflowerhk.com", the type of browser and the web pages visited;
(iii) If a visitor reaches an agreement with the company by using the service of "jpflowerhk.com" to become a member of "jpflowerhk.com", the information provided to the company by filling in the registration form at the time of registration, including but not limited to The name, phone number, email address, address of the visitor, and other information in the registration form; and other personal information voluntarily provided by the visitor to the company.
2. The customer's personal data collected by the company on the Internet will be used by the company to provide services to you, handle enquiries and complaints, and conduct related service investigations. Your personal data will also have the opportunity to serve as the company with your consent The purpose of direct marketing. If you are under the age of 16, you must seek the consent of your parents or your guardian before providing any personal information to the company. In addition, your personal data may also be transferred or transferred or disclosed to the following (including but not limited to) parties for the following purposes and purposes as required:
i) Application, daily operation (including but not limited to membership/user update), continued use and termination of the service of this website;
ii) Apply for a job at jpflowerhk.com;
iii) The company’s agents, suppliers, contractors, partners or any other service providers for their use in the services provided on this website or related purposes;
iv) verify your identity;
v) Disclosure of personal information to relevant authorities in accordance with any legal requirements that are binding on the company; and
vi) Internal statistical investigation and analysis.
3. If you do not want our company to use your personal data, you can voluntarily decide whether to provide basic personal data that is not marked as necessary. The purposes for which you can voluntarily provide your personal data are:
i) To enable the company to better understand the characteristics of this "jpflowerhk.com" member or user; and
ii) To enable the company to provide related goods or other services more suitable for your needs.
4. When our company collects your personal information, it will:
i) Explain to you that our company is collecting your personal data and the purpose of the collection;
ii) Give you the opportunity to oppose the use of personal data for specific purposes; and
iii) Explain how the company stores personal data, and the methods available for you to view, modify and delete stored personal data.
5. The company intends to use the personal information provided by you for direct marketing purposes; unless you agree, the company will not use your personal information.
6. The company will use your last name, first name, phone number, email address and related personal information to promote the following goods and services:
Promotions, activities and offers provided by jpflowerhk.com and its group members, including its holding company, subsidiaries and/or its affiliates;
If you do not want the company to use your personal data for the above-mentioned direct marketing, you can request the company to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes in order to exercise your right to disagree with this arrangement. After receiving your notice, the company will stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes at your request.
7. Agree that under certain circumstances, the legal processing of personal data is subject to judicial supervision in certain regions and requires the consent of the data subject. If relevant laws require the company to obtain consent before processing personal data (including direct sales purposes), the company will obtain it in a clear, easy-to-understand and read manner. When you use this website, you have understood the purpose of using your personal data, the identity of the data transferee (such as the disclosure or transfer of personal data) and the way in which the data transferee uses your personal data.
8. Disclosure and transfer of personal data, the company may disclose or transfer your personal data (whether within or outside your jurisdiction) to the company’s group companies, associates, subsidiaries, business partners, and service providers Merchants and other persons that the Company deems appropriate in relation to your request or provision of services and goods to you. We may disclose this information or use it for the purposes listed in the Terms of Service-"Our Company's Statement and Notice on the Collection of Personal Information" in order to effectively deliver the relevant goods, services and information to you.
9. The company has internal staff rules to ensure that employees will not use your information for purposes other than those specified above, and remind employees to keep your personal information confidential. Regardless of how your personal information is stored, it will only be accessible to employees of the company who have been authorized to access such information. All personal data stored electronically will be protected by encryption and can only be accessed by authorized personnel of "jpflowerhk.com". Employees who are designated to handle personal data will only be instructed to carry out relevant processing in accordance with the provisions of this Personal Data Collection Statement.
10. If for any reason (including recovering from you any money you owe the company), it is necessary for the company to take action against you in legal proceedings, you expressly agree to identify your identity and take legal action against you , Which can be used as a basis in the personal data provided by you.
11. The company retains your personal data for as long as necessary to implement the purpose for which your personal data was collected. The company may also keep personal data files for statistical purposes. The personal data will be deleted or destroyed until the data is no longer stored for any direct or related purposes.
12. You have the right to query the company in writing whether the company owns your personal data, and to request a copy of such information and/or correction or deletion of such information. If you wish to make the above request, please contact the company's data protection officer below to make the above request. After receiving the request, the company will process it as soon as possible (within 40 days).